Terms & Conditions of Use
By signing up for the SGPano service (“Service”) or any of the services of SG PANO PTE LTD. (“SG PANO PTE LTD”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. SG PANO PTE LTD reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the SGPano website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Everyday language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using SGPano or any SG PANO PTE LTD services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
1. Account Terms
• 1.1 You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
• 1.2 You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
• 1.3 You acknowledge that SG PANO PTE LTD will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
• 1.4 You are responsible for keeping your password secure. SG PANO PTE LTD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
• 1.5 You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your SGPano account (“Uploaded Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
• 1.6 A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of SG PANO PTE LTD will result in an immediate termination of your services. Which means Don’t use SGPano for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2. Account Activation
• 2.1 Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
• 2.2 If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
• 2.3 Upon completion of sign up for the Service, SG PANO PTE LTD will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, SG PANO PTE LTD may also create a SGPano Payments account on your behalf.
• 2.4 You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or SG PANO PTE LTD Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them.
• 2.5 Upon purchasing a monthly plan under SGPano, your account will be preset to automatically renew each month so long as your SGPano account remains active. You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to deactivate the auto-renewal function should you choose to do so.
The person signing up for the SGPano Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you signup on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
We automatically create accounts for you to accept payments. You are responsible for activating and deactivating these accounts.
Any subscription you purchase through us will automatically renew unless you opt out.
3. General Conditions
• 3.1 Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
• 3.2 You may not use the SG PANO PTE LTD service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Republic of Singapore.
• 3.3 You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by SG PANO PTE LTD.
• 3.4 You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use SGPano or SGPano trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof
• 3.5 Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@SGPano.com.
• 3.6 You understand that your Uploaded Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The SGPano service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
4. SG PANO PTE LTD Rights
• 4.1 We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
• 4.2 We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
• 4.3 We may, but have no obligation to, remove Uploaded content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
• 4.4 Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any SGPano customer, SG PANO PTE LTD employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
• 4.5 SG PANO PTE LTD does not pre-screen Uploaded Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Uploaded Content that is available via the Service.
• 4.6 We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that SG PANO PTE LTD employees and contractors may also be SGPano customers and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
• 4.7 In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
• 4.8 SG PANO PTE LTD retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, SG PANO PTE LTD reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
In the event of an ownership dispute over a SGPano account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
5. Limitation of Liability
• 5.1 You expressly understand and agree that SG PANO PTE LTD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
• 5.2 In no event shall SG PANO PTE LTD or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, SG PANO PTE LTD partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
• 5.3 Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
• 5.4 SG PANO PTE LTD does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
• 5.5 SG PANO PTE LTD does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
• 5.6 SG PANO PTE LTD does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
6. Waiver and Complete Agreement
• 6.1 The failure of SG PANO PTE LTD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and SG PANO PTE LTD and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SG PANO PTE LTD (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If SG PANO PTE LTD chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later.
These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and SG PANO PTE LTD don''t apply if they conflict with these terms.
7. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
• 7.1 We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the SGPano service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your content at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
• 7.2 By uploading Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your uploaded Content; (b) to allow SG PANO PTE LTD to display and store your uploaded Content; and (c) that SG PANO PTE LTD can, at any time, review all the uploaded Content submitted by you to its Service.
• 7.3 You retain ownership over all uploaded Content that you upload to a SGPano account; however, by making your virtual tour public, you agree to allow others to view your Content. You are responsible for compliance of Personal Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
• 7.4 You retain ownership over all content that you submit to SGPano however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
• 7.5 We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that:
(a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
Anything you upload remains yours and your responsibility. If you want to remove your content, just delete from your account.
8. Payment of Fees
• 8.1 A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway.
• 8.2 The service will be billed in monthly intervals. When your billing period is over the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your SGPano administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
• 8.3 All fees are exclusive of all state or other governmental sales, goods and services, or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to your credit card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
• 8.4 To the extent that you are a non-resident individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, and your location of usage shifts to a place other than the billing address you have provided when the service is made, you must update your address immediately in your account profile.
• 8.5 SG PANO PTE LTD does not provide refunds.
For live payment gateways, a valid credit card is required. You will be billed every month and have 2 weeks to pay. Tax is not included and will be billed to your credit card. If you’re exempt from taxes, let us know by giving us your original exemption certificate and we’ll stop adding taxes to your bill. No refunds.
9. Cancellation and Termination
• 9.1 You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing support@SGPano.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in SGPano's response.
• 9.2 Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your uploaded Content will be immediately deleted from the Service within 3 months. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
• 9.3 If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
• 9.4 We reserve the right to modify or terminate the SGPano service for any reason, without notice at any time.
• 9.5 Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, SG PANO PTE LTD may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
To initiate a cancellation, email support@SGPano.com. SG PANO PTE LTD will respond with specific information regarding the cancellation process for your account. Once cancellation is confirmed, all your content will be permanently deleted in 3 months should you decide not to continue with our service. If you cancel in the middle of the month, you’ll have one last email invoice.
We may change or cancel your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
10. Modifications to the Service and Prices
• 10.1 Prices for using SGPano are subject to change upon 30 days notice from SG PANO PTE LTD. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the SGPano Site (SGPano.com) or the administration menu of your SGPano account via an announcement.
• 10.2 SG PANO PTE LTD reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
• 10.3 SG PANO PTE LTD shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
11. Optional Tools
• 11.1 SGPano may provide you with access to third party tools over which SGPano neither monitors nor has any control or input.
• 11.2 You acknowledge and agree that SGPano provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. SG PANO PTE LTD shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
• 11.3 Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
We are not responsible for third party tools so use them at your own risk. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.
12. DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
• 12.1 SG PANO PTE LTD supports the protection of intellectual property and asks SGPano users to do the same. It''s our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our users is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a DMCA Notice to SG PANO PTE LTD’s designated agent using our form. Upon receiving a DMCA Notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a notice of takedown, the merchant can reply with a counter notification using our form if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material. For more information, see our DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure.
SG PANO PTE LTD respects intellectual property rights and you should too. If we receive a DMCA Notice, we may disable access or remove the allegedly infringing content from your account. If you don’t think the claim is valid, you can proceed with a counter notification.
For everyone else this means,
If you believe one of our subscribers is infringing your intellectual property rights, you can send SG PANO PTE LTD a DMCA Notice. We will expeditiously disable access or remove the content and notify the merchant. Be advised that we post all notices we receive.